Monday, April 21, 2008

Ella's almost 5 months old....

Ella has been a busy little bee the last few weeks. First of all she finally discovered her thumb and I caught her in the act! She has been to Manito park to feed the ducks, and to Riverfront park to see the rapids! We went to the Morimoto's and went swimming for the first time ever and it was a big hit, she loves the water!

Uncle Matt came to visit and so of course he came bearing gifts from Aunt Kelli! She got mary jane socks, books, hair bows, oensie, and a cool cloth highchair! Her Auntie loves to spoil her! We can't wait to see her this summer.

So, this weekend we decided to buy Ella a highchair for the house, and as you can see she loves it! I can't wait to start feeding her real food. She goes to the pediatrician on friday so maybe he will give me the okay to start her on a little rice cereal. Keep posted that will be a sight to see! I'm also curious to see how much she weighs now, I'm sure she's off the charts!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I was waiting for this post. Good job posting all the pics. I am bummed that she is barely going to be a baby by the time I get to meet her. She is growing way to fast.

Jenn said...

We need an update ASAP

Ella gets her first Easter basket!

Ella gets her first Easter basket!

Ella's first Easter Egg Hunt!

Ella's first Easter Egg Hunt!

Easter Lunch!

Easter Lunch!

Ella checking out cousin Carter!

Ella checking out cousin Carter!

Ella with her favorite bear!

Ella with her favorite bear!

Ella and Tim

Ella and Tim