Friday, March 28, 2008

Ella's 4 months old!

I can't believe how fast time is flying.....she's already 4 months old. And doing new things every day....just recently she's discovered her thumb! So, now maybe we can be done with her Binky! I don't think she'll be rolling over anytime soon, but she sure is moving those little legs. She is just the most precious thing ever!
Today we went to West Valley High School and had our first photo shoot! She was an angel and smiled the whole time. We even got to see cousin Kamiel and Ken busy at work! (not really!!!) Hopefully we should have the pictures soon and I will post them.

No comments:

Ella gets her first Easter basket!

Ella gets her first Easter basket!

Ella's first Easter Egg Hunt!

Ella's first Easter Egg Hunt!

Easter Lunch!

Easter Lunch!

Ella checking out cousin Carter!

Ella checking out cousin Carter!

Ella with her favorite bear!

Ella with her favorite bear!

Ella and Tim

Ella and Tim