Sunday, June 1, 2008

Almost 7 months old!

What's Ella been up to?

Daddy was in Ira's wedding, so we took a trip to Portland and flew for the first time! I finally got to meet my friend Lucas at the wedding! We also spent some time with Sam, Solanj, and Travis over the weekend. They took us on a cool gondola ride over downtown Portland, and I wasn't even scared! We flew back on Mother's Day and I was extra good for my mommy that day!

Over Memorial weekend we took a day trip to Sandpoint......went to Riverside State Park and saw the Bowl and Pitcher......and went downtown to see the rapids again! Man my parents like to drag me around town! That Monday was a big day for me cause I finally rolled over from my belly to my back!

I'm eating all kinds of food now.....of course the pears, applesauce, and banana's are my favorite! But, I still eat the other stuff too....can't let any of it go to waste! I love sitting in my excersaucer....it provides hours of entertainment! And I'm almost able to sit all by myself, but not quite!

My first baseball game was to see the Spokane Indians......couldn't stay for the whole game cause it was past my bedtime!

I go back to the doctor on Friday so we'll see how big I am......stay tuned!

No comments:

Ella gets her first Easter basket!

Ella gets her first Easter basket!

Ella's first Easter Egg Hunt!

Ella's first Easter Egg Hunt!

Easter Lunch!

Easter Lunch!

Ella checking out cousin Carter!

Ella checking out cousin Carter!

Ella with her favorite bear!

Ella with her favorite bear!

Ella and Tim

Ella and Tim