skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Fouladi's
Friday, June 27, 2008
My doctor's visit today.....
So, I went to the doc today and I'm 17 lbs 8 oz (63%) and 29 3/4"(99%). Looks like I might be a tall kiddo! The doctor said I looked good!
1 comment:
Jenn
said...
Wow she is a big girl. Her and Allison can play basketball together or something!
June 28, 2008 at 7:13 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ella gets her first Easter basket!
Ella's first Easter Egg Hunt!
Easter Lunch!
Ella checking out cousin Carter!
Ella with her favorite bear!
Ella and Tim
Ella and Daddy at the Park!
Ella at Riverfront Park
Ella swimming at the YMCA
Gonzaga Fans
She loves her books!
Ella's first trip to Mcdonalds!
Ella helping Grandpa install the dishwasher
Friends
http://www.xanga.com/TallJennR
http://www.thehalstedfamily.blogspot.com
http://www.iammblshultz.blogspot.com
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2008
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(2)
My doctor's visit today.....
Almost 7 months old!
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
About Me
Ella Makena Fouladi
Born November 30, 2007 at Sacred Heart Hospital. I was 6lbs 12oz and 20 inches long.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Wow she is a big girl. Her and Allison can play basketball together or something!
Post a Comment